« Home | My interview(s) today went great! I'm fairly conf... » | Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make ... » | The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything... » | Just finished Song of Susannah. 15 days after I b... » | This calls for a huzzah: In one day in Fairfax, I... » | Got up at 6 am this morning to go sit at Main Stre... » | My 4-word review of Fahrenheit 9/11: Fuck the Bus... » | Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to... » | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... »



My dad got home safe and sound from Afghanistan tonight! Yay!! He's back in the area for close to 2 months before he heads off on his next assignment/adventure to Tel Aviv. At least this time my mom will be able to accompany him.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker