« Home | Just finished Song of Susannah. 15 days after I b... » | This calls for a huzzah: In one day in Fairfax, I... » | Got up at 6 am this morning to go sit at Main Stre... » | My 4-word review of Fahrenheit 9/11: Fuck the Bus... » | Nothing says "I have no social life" like going to... » | The new Age of Ruin record: dude. Why are they s... » | Chrono Cross is as good as the last time I played ... » | Clue in today's crossword puzzle: Olds of old Ans... » | I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (... » | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... »



The Contour is now effectively my car. Everything but the title, but that will be coming along after my dad gets home to sign it over. I got my stereo installed tonight and I've swapped over all the maps, loose change, etc, my sunglasses and the super cool sunglasses holder Emily gave me, the garage door opener, sun shield, radar detector mount, etc etc. My mom was saying it's kind of poignant to be giving up my old car again. I dunno. My first car was a lot harder to part with because it was the first car that really was mine, that I could personalize and that only I ever drove. This car was much the same, but it was the second time around. I took good care of it and put a lot of sweat (and occasionally blood) into it, but that's what you should do with a car that you want to keep running. But now I have a new car to sweat and bleed on, one with a manual transmission no less. Yay! Now to wedge a Mustang engine under the hood, upgrade the suspension, and put some drag radials on it. Yeah. Right.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker