« Home | Who got gas for $1.67 today? That's right. Me! ... » | According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fair... » | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... » | Someone totally ripped off my idea!! » | Today I liberated my Playstation from storage, so ... » | In my 5 years of college, I never had a nightmare ... » | Yay for going to bed at midnight! Yay for going s... » | The Bezos/Creekman wedding was so nice even if it ... » | I've decided that I suffer from the sleeping disor... »



I'll be in Fairfax the night of June 26 - July 5 (possibly longer). I'm headed up to talk to Mr. Casipit (so far so good), maybe my old boss at Electrotek, and hopefully this VP at MAR, Inc. Also, my dad returns from Afghanistan (hopefully) on July 1 for good. Well, at least for a little while before he and my mom move to Tel Aviv. Out of the frying pan into the fire, right? In a way at least. I don't think Tel Aviv is quite as dangerous as Kabul, and at least my parents will be together. Anyway, heads up to all the Fairfax kids, I'll be in town next week, at least until Emily comes home on the 5th.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker