« Home | Interesting article from Brian. The great thign a... » | So I almost had good news today. I had a phone in... » | Someone totally ripped off my idea!! » | Today I liberated my Playstation from storage, so ... » | In my 5 years of college, I never had a nightmare ... » | Yay for going to bed at midnight! Yay for going s... » | The Bezos/Creekman wedding was so nice even if it ... » | I've decided that I suffer from the sleeping disor... » | There's nothing funnier than aging punkers who kno... » | Life update: My uncle Bob met the Senior VP/Direc... »



According to the June issue of IEEE Spectrum, Fairfax County (and/or Virginia) is known as Silicon Dominion, Silicon Plantaion, and Silicon Seaboard. Having spent a substantial portion of my life in Fairfax, I have never heard any of these terms before. I lived there during the huge technology build-up near Dulles and along the I- 270 corridor. And it's not like I'm totally out of the loop on this kind of thing either. But, much to my surprise, Google yields a large number of hits for each term. Learn something new every day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker