« Home | Nothing says "good workout" like being unable to w... » | ~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert ~~~~~~~~~~ Gamer Geek Alert... » | Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. H... » | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... » | On the plus side, my basement room stays quite dar... » | The problem with insomnia is laying in bed once I'... » | I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-d... »



Life update: My uncle Bob met the Senior VP/Director of Engineering at MAR the other day. It's an engineering consulting firm in Rockville, MD that apparently does a lot of acoustical work and the guy apparently is well acquainted with GT's engineering program. So I sent him my resume today and we'll see what comes out of that. Emily called me today (yay!!). I hadn't really heard from her for a while, so it was nice to her her voice again. She seems a little homesick, but I think she's having a great time (except for a short Irish snafu), and I think she'll be happy to be home in a couple weeks. Salvador Bezos (distant cousin of Jeff "Amazon.com" Bezos) is getting married to Jenny Creekman tomorrow in the middle of nowhere, GA. Kevin misinformed me that it was in Marietta (suburb of Atlanta), but instead it's within walking distance of Alabama. *shrug* Should still be a fun time so I'm planning to go. Hopefully Kevin will be able to get another flight out from Santa Barbara to he can make it too. I think that's all for now.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker