« Home | Why June is awesome (and why I will go broke):Step... » | And Georgia Tech dared to give me a D in Basic Che... » | Adam's Beef of the Day: I found this shampoo in t... » | From my nightly job discussion with my uncle:TOM: ... » | On the plus side, my basement room stays quite dar... » | The problem with insomnia is laying in bed once I'... » | I've had a busy day knocking out things on my to-d... » | Whoo! Now to swing by Home Depot for a piece of p... » | Since I've finished Broken Summers, I wanted to ci... » | One of my favorite movies is on TBS right now. As... »



Last night I had dinner with Darren at Chili's. He seems to be coming down with a cold and was worried about infecting me, but hey, what is family for if not getting each other sick, right? It's so cool to have my cousin here at Tech even though I don't seem him very often. Just the idea that someone else in my family wanted to come here to pursue a brutal engineering curriculum is pretty awesome.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker