« Home | Things to do this week in Atlanta: Get a frame fo... » | Accomplishments of the past week in Fairfax: Gett... » | Transportation woes: Dulles is sooo messed up now... » | In other author news, I swung by Borders today (wh... » | Whoo! Andromeda Strain is on AMC! Something to d... » | So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basemen... » | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... » | It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Su... » | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... »



One of my favorite movies is on TBS right now. As Good As It Gets. Let's see, James L. Brooks (long-time Simpsons director) directed and co-wrote the screenplay. Helen Hunt is great. Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors. Harold Ramis (writer and/or actor in Ghostbusters, Caddyshack, Stripes, Animal House, etc.) has a cameo. And the best line in the world: "You make me want to be a better man." Damn!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker