« Home | A little peek at Emily in Brussels (at the Grand P... » | It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Su... » | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... » | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... »



So here it is, 4 am, and here I am, in the basement. I tried to go to bed after Jaws ended at 1:30, but alas, my brother got to sleep first. So he's out like a light in his room, right next to mine. And I'm laying in bed trying desperately to go to sleep. Meanwhile, Ben seems to have inherited my dad's window-rattling snoring abilities. I swear to you it sounds like a bass test CD in my bedroom. As I lay there, I tried to figure out why I hadn't noticed his snoring the rest of this past week. Then it dawned on me, Ben's only slept in the room next to me once in the past week. The rest of the time he'd been sleeping in the guest room with Jess. At least that problem's solved. But the snoring hasn't stopped. So I'm going to sleep in the basement tonight instead. It'll just be easier this way, and maybe I can get more than 1.5 hours of sleep before I have to get on a plane so I don't have a repeat of last weekend.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker