« Home | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... »



Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at the Sunflower vegetarian place. I know, right? Me? At a vegetarian restaurant? It wasn't my choice, but I have to admit it was pretty good. There were a lot of tofu dishes that were imitating other things, and I hate tofu, so I stayed away from those. But some of the noodles or rice dishes with recognizable vegetables (ie, not soy proteins) looked good so I had some grilled zuchinni and squash in a sun-dried tomato and shitake mushroom sauce over penne pasta that was really tasty. I wouldn't want to eat it every day, I like the way dead animals taste too much, but they do say variety is the spice of life.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker