« Home | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... »



In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins again. I hope to god that when I'm in my 40's I'm one iota as cool as he is. It makes me long for life in a cramped stinky van and long-night hauls across the country and not showering for a week straight. Because most of his writing is from his journals, it's brutally honest and introspective. He does spend a lot of time Amerika(sic)-bashing though, but with good reason I think. Anyway, I apologize in advance if I get really faux-philosophic over the next week or so. Rollins brings it out in me (though it's never really far from the surface to begin with).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker