« Home | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... » | Advance Notice:I will be in the Fairfax area from ... » | Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *s... » | I earned my dinner tonight! John and Tommy have h... » | Well, the unthinkable has happened. Yes, that's r... » | This sums it up pretty well, if only I had the gra... »



Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never heard of the EMS number 911 before... But she's a frickin' nurse! This country is so ADD that we never take time to really think about anything and just issue a knee-jerk reaction to anything that rubs us the wrong way, even if it's because we're being ignorami.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker