« Home | Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *s... » | I earned my dinner tonight! John and Tommy have h... » | Well, the unthinkable has happened. Yes, that's r... » | This sums it up pretty well, if only I had the gra... » | The most unlikely referrer link I've had yet: Para... » | Yet more good news: My parents' 25th wedding anni... » | More small-step-in-the-right-direction good news: ... » | Good news: I heard from Emily on Friday and it ma... » | I guess I should probably go eat something. I've ... » | To make matters worse today, they already filled t... »



Advance Notice:
I will be in the Fairfax area from the afternoon of June 5 through the afternoon of June 12. Explanations will be forthcoming when I get around to it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker