« Home | Yet more good news: My parents' 25th wedding anni... » | More small-step-in-the-right-direction good news: ... » | Good news: I heard from Emily on Friday and it ma... » | I guess I should probably go eat something. I've ... » | To make matters worse today, they already filled t... » | I've been a disaster since I woke up today. Yeste... » | So I'm back from Savannah. I said goodbye to Emil... » | Gone to Savannah for the weekend to see Emily befo... » | Less than 24 hours until hugs and kisses in Savann... » | The reason I don't believe in my horoscope is the ... »



The most unlikely referrer link I've had yet: Paradiso Resort & Beach Club. I also got an unrelated hit today from Brunei. I love when I get foreign hits, especially when I can figure out where they're from. When Katie Bowers was in Russia, I used to get *.ru pretty frequently. And with Emily in Brussels, I've started seeing *.be pop up. But *.bn was a new one to me, so I had to go check it out. I'm all transcontinental baby!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker