« Home | So I'm back from Savannah. I said goodbye to Emil... » | Gone to Savannah for the weekend to see Emily befo... » | Less than 24 hours until hugs and kisses in Savann... » | The reason I don't believe in my horoscope is the ... » | Prince of Persia is so awesome!! Why oh why did I... » | Stupid free hosting service... They're changing t... » | My uncle's neighborhood is a lot hillier on foot t... » | My Unearth record finally showed up yesterday. I ... » | As penance for my excitement over shoe shopping I ... » | Graduation pictures from my grandfather are here. ... »



I've been a disaster since I woke up today. Yesterday I felt pretty good even though Emily was leaving, but I think since I knew she'd be in Atlanta (albeit at the airport) that she was still within reaching distance (I really had to fight the urge to drive over to Hartsfield and buy a ticket to anywhere cheap just to kiss her again). But today when I woke up I really felt like something was missing. Everything I see or do seems to remind me of times we've spent together. Now that I know she's really gone I can't get her out of my head. For the last 9 months, I don't think we've ever gone more than 48 hours without talking to each other either via email, phone, or IM. It's now been over 24 and I'm not really expecting to hear from Emily every day while she's in Brussels, maybe once a week. I guess I'll get used to it. I just can't believe I'm such a wreck. It's not like we've broken up or anything. Or that her absence was unexpected. I guess I just didn't exepect this to hit me so hard. One day down, 46 to go. *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker