« Home | My uncle's neighborhood is a lot hillier on foot t... » | My Unearth record finally showed up yesterday. I ... » | As penance for my excitement over shoe shopping I ... » | Graduation pictures from my grandfather are here. ... » | Adam's Gripe of the Day (or Why Seeking Employment... » | I also rewarded myself with a trip to Best Buy whe... » | I feel like such a girl. I just spent $150 on sho... » | Pictures of my new living space are available here. » | Today's Hilarious Comment Taken Completely Out Of ... » | Hooray for internet! Apparently, this phoneline/u... »



Stupid free hosting service... They're changing their policy to not allow remote linking of files over 100k in size, which is why some of my links/pictures aren't showing up right now. I'm going to try to shrink the files or link them some other way somehow.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker