« Home | I feel like such a girl. I just spent $150 on sho... » | Pictures of my new living space are available here. » | Today's Hilarious Comment Taken Completely Out Of ... » | Hooray for internet! Apparently, this phoneline/u... » | Well, everything's out of my apartment except my f... » | Hooray!! The final audit for my degree has been c... » | As for internet at my uncle's house, because I'm 2... » | Stupid gas prices. Yesterday QT was $1.64, which ... » | I'll be spending the night at my new place tonight... » | From Jenny's blog: On your current playlist, hit s... »



I also rewarded myself with a trip to Best Buy where I picked up the most recent Myst sequel (Uru: Ages Beyond Myst) which I'm stoked about, and, finally, Prince of Persia! Yay! Also, I got Hidden Hands of a Sadist Nation because it was $9.99 and Darkest Hour (even on Victory) rocks so hard.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker