« Home | FOUR POINT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an A in A... » | Also, I thought I'd mention that I'm not really ve... » | I'm exhausted!! We picked up the truck at 9:30 th... » | I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this m... » | Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load..... » | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... » | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... »



From Jenny's blog:
On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. No cheating!

1. I'll try some Cocoa Puffs today/What the fuck is Sonny anyway?
2. I'm gonna be red white and bluer than you/I'm gonna be the proud and fewer than you/The most star-splanglest you ever knew
3. I wanted nothing more than to have my day/This dream still lives inside of me/This will never fade
4. Tomorrow comes much faster than anyone can believe/Your soul is crying anguish
5. We'll make it through/Cause you love me and I love you/Even though we're eight states apart/I hold you close in my heart
6. Fuck tha police/Comin' straight from the underground
7. I'll never know how hard you tried/You'll never know my sacrifice/I'm sorry if only you saw the light/These torn out wings cannot fly
8. You can take your war and shove it up your ass, then close your eyes and say goodbye
9. Angst for you/Angst for me/Angst for this whole damn hypocrisy
10. Get! Sick! Mother! Fucker!
11. Spent the last few days wide awake/And I don't know how much more I can take/I only have one life to live/And I want to give it all I can
12. Race, Religion, sex, and creed we're all the same/I want to open your veins to see if your blood is real
13. Swingin' to the drums/Swingin' to guitar/Swingin' to the bass/In the back of my car
14. You had it but you lost it to play it safe/You'd take the wrong road if it was the easy way/You'd sooner be forgotten than die with grace/So no one listens when you say what you say
15. Save your strength for the first disappointment/Break this mirror that changes you
16. I've been a lie/I've told a lie/But I'm trying to get it better/Each day I try
17. You know the rule goes: where there's a hoe there's a hater/Well there's some hoes over there and I concentrate on the haters later
18. Tortured from the day I began to die/This pain inflicted feeds my rage/Tear this world down
19. And then they'll know I shot JFK/Mass Media: Mass murderers of the truth/Lying my way towards 15 minutes of fame
20. I can never give out/Because mine is right/My fight is truth


Hint: On a randomized playlist of 2000 songs, what's the likelihood of 2 songs from the same band being next to each other in the first 20?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker