« Home | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... » | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... » | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... » | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... » | Since I've had to explain what I want for my birth... »



Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load... Clicking an image will open a larger version in a new window. More pictures that I haven't cleaned up yet are available here.

I beat you, I finally beat you school! As a final act of defiance, I'm trampling some flowers to get this picture. Now all that remains is to raze the parking office...


Having my sweetheart by my side to congratulate me made sitting still for 3.5 hours seem pretty inconsequential. My earbuds (that almost look like honor cords) blasting Rancid's And Out Come The Wolves helped too. ;)


Whoo! I'm edumacated now!


Even hardcore kids can enjoy mylar birthday balloons!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker