« Home | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... » | Since I've had to explain what I want for my birth... » | Two classes passed succesfully! Only one more cla... » | Hot damn! I got an 83 on my Psych final. That me... » | Ah the ECE labs in Van Leer. How I'll miss spendi... » | Before my exam, I went to Engineer's Bookstore to ... » | Agenda for the week: Monday 6:00 - 8:00 PSYC 224... » | Riddle of the Day: What kind of parent doesn't ca... » | Then there's my Audio final and my French Revoluti... »



JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: Why it's more important to get Dubya out of the White House than it is to get someone good into the White House. I'm not a big fan of Kerry personally, in fact I'll be voting for my libertarian candidate come November, but this is worth looking at.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker