« Home | On the flip side, I'm not quite so lucky on my fin... » | Sweet... My INTA grades so far are 90, 80, and 86... » | I've had a fantastic past 2 days celebrating my bi... » | As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college cl... » | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... » | and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of th... » | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... » | Atlanta has officially been named the city with th... »



Then there's my Audio final and my French Revolution final. Those are going to be extremely hard (at least by comparison) and there's no real way to know what I need to do to get what kind of grade. I think I'm right on the border of A/B, and it would be fantastic to pull off an A again before I graduate. *crosses fingers* *opens textbooks*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker