« Home | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... » | and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of th... » | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... » | Atlanta has officially been named the city with th... » | Adding to the goodness today, I got a 47/50 on my ... » | Getting a cute birthday card from your girlfriend'... » | This is soooo cool! Needlessly expensive, but cool. » | referring to the fun and expensive hobby of speake... »



As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college class ever. I should be more excited about it, but I don't think it's really sunk in yet, since I still have final exams to take next week, how close I am to finishing something so supposedly important.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker