« Home | I've had a fantastic past 2 days celebrating my bi... » | As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college cl... » | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... » | and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of th... » | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... » | Atlanta has officially been named the city with th... » | Adding to the goodness today, I got a 47/50 on my ... » | Getting a cute birthday card from your girlfriend'... »



Sweet... My INTA grades so far are 90, 80, and 86. I need to average 60 overall to pass the class. My final exam counts the same as each regular test. So, (Test1 + Test2 + Test3 + Final)/4 = 60. That means I need at least a -16 on the final to pass. Huh. So what's my motivation to study exactly?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker