« Home | Riddle of the Day: What kind of parent doesn't ca... » | Then there's my Audio final and my French Revoluti... » | On the flip side, I'm not quite so lucky on my fin... » | Sweet... My INTA grades so far are 90, 80, and 86... » | I've had a fantastic past 2 days celebrating my bi... » | As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college cl... » | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... » | and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of th... » | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... »



Agenda for the week:
Monday 6:00 - 8:00 PSYC 2240 Final Exam
Tuesday 11:30 - 2:20 HTS 3038 Final Exam
Wednesday 2:50 - 5:40 ECE 4445 Final Exam
Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00 Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, My Chemical Romance, Moments In Grace @ Cotton Club
Friday 11:30 - 2:20 INTA 1110 Final Exam
Saturday 8:00 - 9:00 Commencement Lineup
Saturday 9:00 - 12:00 Commencement

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! The show on Friday is cancelled!!! :( :( :(
Stretch Arm Strong will be in Mezzago, Italy; Give Up The Ghost will be in Wallingford, CT; 18 Visions will be in Seattle, WA; Bleeding Through will be in California on the Death By Stereo tour. This essentially ruins my whole week. This show was going to be my huge celebration for being done with college finally. Well crap.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker