« Home | Then there's my Audio final and my French Revoluti... » | On the flip side, I'm not quite so lucky on my fin... » | Sweet... My INTA grades so far are 90, 80, and 86... » | I've had a fantastic past 2 days celebrating my bi... » | As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college cl... » | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... » | and speaking of Lucky Charms... The creator of th... » | XchaosdawningX: anyway, i'm gonna take a shower an... » | Fuck Chuck! Who's up for an "extended vacation" i... » | Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Atlanta... »



Riddle of the Day: What kind of parent doesn't call his/her son on his birthday?

My parents are both in the states, both have cell phones, and of course so do I. My brother (who did call me) says they're spending the weekend in the Shennandoah. Can't say I blame them, I'm sure the weather's perfect and it's always nice to get away from the insanity of DC. So maybe they can't get a cell signal over there. In which case, who designed the ridiculous coverage maps and the technology? My parents have never failed to call me on my birthday in the last 5 years when they're been living away from me. They called from New Delhi at like 4 am (in India) for pete's sake. My dad called me plenty of times from Afghanistan over other holidays this past year. *sigh* I did get an e-card from them, but it's not the same as a phone call. :( I guess it's true what they say, no one likes you once you turn 23. I'm sorry I didn't believe you guys when you warned me.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker