« Home | Ah the ECE labs in Van Leer. How I'll miss spendi... » | Before my exam, I went to Engineer's Bookstore to ... » | Agenda for the week: Monday 6:00 - 8:00 PSYC 224... » | Riddle of the Day: What kind of parent doesn't ca... » | Then there's my Audio final and my French Revoluti... » | On the flip side, I'm not quite so lucky on my fin... » | Sweet... My INTA grades so far are 90, 80, and 86... » | I've had a fantastic past 2 days celebrating my bi... » | As of 2:55 pm today, I attended my last college cl... » | I decided to add reader-commenting capability to m... »



Hot damn! I got an 83 on my Psych final. That means my final average is 81.1667, which is a B. Sadly, I took the class pass/fail, so just like my MSE class last summer, my B is wasted. Too bad. :( Taking this class for a grade would have meant that I could have made Dean's List this semester. On the other hand, P/F meant I never felt terribly obligated to attend class. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker