« Home | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... » | Since I've had to explain what I want for my birth... » | Two classes passed succesfully! Only one more cla... » | Hot damn! I got an 83 on my Psych final. That me... » | Ah the ECE labs in Van Leer. How I'll miss spendi... » | Before my exam, I went to Engineer's Bookstore to ... » | Agenda for the week: Monday 6:00 - 8:00 PSYC 224... » | Riddle of the Day: What kind of parent doesn't ca... »



Further proof that old people talking like "hip young people" just isn't funny. Mostly because "hip young people" sound retarded all by themselves. Watch the commercials and cry yourself to sleep. Crappy cell phone service is now available from the last bastions of hip: Circle K and 7-11.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker