« Home | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... » | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... » | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... » | Since I've had to explain what I want for my birth... » | Two classes passed succesfully! Only one more cla... »



CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and you can cry if you want to
Auto response from XchaosdawningX (4:28:59 PM): emily's gone and my party just isn't a party anymore. :'(

It might be my party, but it's not a party without Emily, and it's not really my party even though it's for me. My parents are in charge, and all I want to do is lock myself in my bedroom and cry, but no no, I have to open presents 30 seconds after Emily's parents whisked her away with tears in her eyes. I'll see her in Savannah in 2 weeks but suddenly everything has this finality to it. There's no guarantees anymore about our relationship. (Except that I love you Emily! That will never change.) But until I get a job lined up it's impossible to say whether or not that I'll be waiting right here for her when she gets back from Brussels. And right now that's the only thing in the world I want and the only thing no one can give me. I should be ecstatic today about having graduated from college finally, but Emily leaving about an hour ago completely took the wind out of my sails. I miss her already.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker