« Home | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... » | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... » | Since I've had to explain what I want for my birth... » | Two classes passed succesfully! Only one more cla... » | Hot damn! I got an 83 on my Psych final. That me... » | Ah the ECE labs in Van Leer. How I'll miss spendi... » | Before my exam, I went to Engineer's Bookstore to ... » | Agenda for the week: Monday 6:00 - 8:00 PSYC 224... »



The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 on my audio final tomorrow and still maintain an average of slightly above 80% for the class (easily a B). On the flip side, to hit a 90% (a guaranteed A) for the class, I'd need a 97 on the final tomorrow. *sigh* I suspect Leach will curve our grades when all is said and done, making an A still possible, especially since I've shown vast improvement since our first test. But I hate to rely on that, and realistically, a 97 tomorrow is impossible. Oh well. Who needs A's anyway?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker