« Home | I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this m... » | Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load..... » | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... » | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... » | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... » | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... »



I'm exhausted!! We picked up the truck at 9:30 this morning, but I've been up and working since 8. My dad and I took a bunch of stuff over to the storage unit and then took my furniture and a few things I had ready to go already over to Tommy's. My apartment looks so empty now! It's just a few things I've been protecting in my closet, my computer, and my kitchen stuff. That will all go over in the next couple days. Anyway, we finally dropped the truck off at 7 pm, and then I came back and watched The Simpsons. I've taken a shower, and now I'm watching Monster Garage, then I'll see how I'm feeling. I might finish taking down my posters, or I might just go to bed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker