« Home | Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load..... » | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... » | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... » | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... » | JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com: ... » | When Sleepiness Leads to Psychosis (or How to Have... » | There's certainly something to be said for being t... »



I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this morning really. I was in my old AP Government class form high school with Stroud. A couple of the same kids were in the class. It was the end of the year and we were doing presentations on our chosen state (which we actually did). And we had each put together a 15 minute video to go along with our presentation so we were watching all those, which meant a lot of passing notes and talking quietly instead of paying attention. And a group of girls were in the class who were very "Dixie Chicks-esque" but much younger. And one of the girls sisters one in the class too, and I had a huge crush on her. But they were all southern gals and for part of their presentation these Dixie Chick wannabees sing a song about how boys from the east coast were the Devil. And so of course this girl I was interested in was getting nothing but "stay away from him, he's evil" from her sister since I was an East Coast boy and she was a Southern girl. It was very weird. She was genuinely interested in me, but scared of what her sister would say if we were together. I suppose it had some sort of hidden meaning to it, most dreams tend to do that, but right now I have more important things to worry about, like picking up a U-Haul and moving furniture. Whoo.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker