« Home | Also, I thought I'd mention that I'm not really ve... » | I'm exhausted!! We picked up the truck at 9:30 th... » | I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this m... » | Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load..... » | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... » | oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can w... » | DONE!!! » | Well, I'm effectively done with school. My audio ... » | The problem with math: I can get as low as a 60 o... » | Further proof that old people talking like "hip yo... »



FOUR POINT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got an A in Audio and and A in French Revolution, ans since those were the only 2 classes I took for a letter grade, I got a 4.0 this semester, which would be Faculty Honors if I'd taken 12 hours for a grade and gotten A's in all my classes, but would for sure be Dean's List because I got B's (in actuality, I got S's) in both my pass/fail classes. My equivalent GPA for the semester would have been a 3.5, and my overall GPA for college has now come up above a 2.5 to the great and wonderful 2.56 level and my major GPA up to a 2.8. Yay!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker