« Home | As for internet at my uncle's house, because I'm 2... » | Stupid gas prices. Yesterday QT was $1.64, which ... » | I'll be spending the night at my new place tonight... » | From Jenny's blog: On your current playlist, hit s... » | FOUR POINT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an A in A... » | Also, I thought I'd mention that I'm not really ve... » | I'm exhausted!! We picked up the truck at 9:30 th... » | I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this m... » | Picture fest! Sorry if it takes forever to load..... » | CEF1243 (4:28:59 PM): well, it's your party and yo... »



Hooray!! The final audit for my degree has been completed and I now officially have earned a BS in Electrical Engineering. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker