« Home | Well, everything's out of my apartment except my f... » | Hooray!! The final audit for my degree has been c... » | As for internet at my uncle's house, because I'm 2... » | Stupid gas prices. Yesterday QT was $1.64, which ... » | I'll be spending the night at my new place tonight... » | From Jenny's blog: On your current playlist, hit s... » | FOUR POINT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an A in A... » | Also, I thought I'd mention that I'm not really ve... » | I'm exhausted!! We picked up the truck at 9:30 th... » | I had the weirdest dream last night. Well, this m... »



Hooray for internet! Apparently, this phoneline/usb dealie actually does work fairly well. I'm not sure why it wasn't working with my laptop last night, but whatever, it seems to be working now. From my good friends at DSL Reports: 1096 kbps down ans 204 kbps up (close enough to the published values of 1.5Mbps and 256 kbps). Now to set the DHCP lease time to something longer than 1 hour...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker