« Home | Stupid free hosting service... They're changing t... » | My uncle's neighborhood is a lot hillier on foot t... » | My Unearth record finally showed up yesterday. I ... » | As penance for my excitement over shoe shopping I ... » | Graduation pictures from my grandfather are here. ... » | Adam's Gripe of the Day (or Why Seeking Employment... » | I also rewarded myself with a trip to Best Buy whe... » | I feel like such a girl. I just spent $150 on sho... » | Pictures of my new living space are available here. » | Today's Hilarious Comment Taken Completely Out Of ... »



Prince of Persia is so awesome!! Why oh why did I wait so long to get it? It's very linear, but it feels so free-form. You can walk all over walls and climb up and down everything. Got bless ancient franchises that have been very successfully revived. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker