« Home | Prince of Persia is so awesome!! Why oh why did I... » | Stupid free hosting service... They're changing t... » | My uncle's neighborhood is a lot hillier on foot t... » | My Unearth record finally showed up yesterday. I ... » | As penance for my excitement over shoe shopping I ... » | Graduation pictures from my grandfather are here. ... » | Adam's Gripe of the Day (or Why Seeking Employment... » | I also rewarded myself with a trip to Best Buy whe... » | I feel like such a girl. I just spent $150 on sho... » | Pictures of my new living space are available here. »



The reason I don't believe in my horoscope is the same reason that I find birthstones pointless. It's just so vague and only half-right occasionally. I'm sure if you get a big enough group of people together that all have some common trait, like being born in April, they will all have a few other common characteristics like, I dunno, being human, or having 10 fingers. Anything brought to you by Quizilla is about as far from scientific as can be, but I thought I'd post this anyway. I disagree with most of it, but of course self-reporting is invariably flawed. I'm boldfacing the things I agree with and you can feel free to post your own differing opinions.

APRIL:
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional (perhaps more so in recent years). Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their luver (sic) can see.

What does your birth month say about you?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker