« Home | More small-step-in-the-right-direction good news: ... » | Good news: I heard from Emily on Friday and it ma... » | I guess I should probably go eat something. I've ... » | To make matters worse today, they already filled t... » | I've been a disaster since I woke up today. Yeste... » | So I'm back from Savannah. I said goodbye to Emil... » | Gone to Savannah for the weekend to see Emily befo... » | Less than 24 hours until hugs and kisses in Savann... » | The reason I don't believe in my horoscope is the ... » | Prince of Persia is so awesome!! Why oh why did I... »



Yet more good news: My parents' 25th wedding anniversary is in June. With my dad being stationed in Kabul, it seemed impossible for them to be together for the big celebration. However, it seems they've worked out a way for a business trip for my mom to New Delhi to coincide with a trip for my dad to the same place. Thus enabling them to spend their anniversary together. Okay, so it's not 10 days in Prague over Valentine's Day, but still an amazing accomplishment and one that I'm glad they were able to work out.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker