« Home | To make matters worse today, they already filled t... » | I've been a disaster since I woke up today. Yeste... » | So I'm back from Savannah. I said goodbye to Emil... » | Gone to Savannah for the weekend to see Emily befo... » | Less than 24 hours until hugs and kisses in Savann... » | The reason I don't believe in my horoscope is the ... » | Prince of Persia is so awesome!! Why oh why did I... » | Stupid free hosting service... They're changing t... » | My uncle's neighborhood is a lot hillier on foot t... » | My Unearth record finally showed up yesterday. I ... »



I guess I should probably go eat something. I've been in and out of bed since 10 AM and haven't eaten anything since dinner yesterday. I'm not really hungry though. I hope I'm not getting sick...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker