« Home | I earned my dinner tonight! John and Tommy have h... » | Well, the unthinkable has happened. Yes, that's r... » | This sums it up pretty well, if only I had the gra... » | The most unlikely referrer link I've had yet: Para... » | Yet more good news: My parents' 25th wedding anni... » | More small-step-in-the-right-direction good news: ... » | Good news: I heard from Emily on Friday and it ma... » | I guess I should probably go eat something. I've ... » | To make matters worse today, they already filled t... » | I've been a disaster since I woke up today. Yeste... »



Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *sigh* At least I have my bridge building to keep me company in the wee hours of the morning. Between that and Roland of Gilead's lastest escapade on his quest for the Dark Tower (thanks Emily!), I can weather any sleepless night with ease.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker