« Home | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... » | Advance Notice:I will be in the Fairfax area from ... » | Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *s... » | I earned my dinner tonight! John and Tommy have h... » | Well, the unthinkable has happened. Yes, that's r... » | This sums it up pretty well, if only I had the gra... » | The most unlikely referrer link I've had yet: Para... » | Yet more good news: My parents' 25th wedding anni... »



More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from the Dominican Republic. And I've been getting a couple from Jamaica, which must be Kayre. But the Dominican Republic hit has me just as baffled at the hit from Brunei last week.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker