« Home | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... » | Advance Notice:I will be in the Fairfax area from ... » | Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *s... » | I earned my dinner tonight! John and Tommy have h... »



Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on Warped Tour this summer (better info here). And if you live on the West coast (or in dirty shameful Texas), PunkROCKS.net will be bringing you the mosh in a huge way with their stage.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker