« Home | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... » | Advance Notice:I will be in the Fairfax area from ... » | Insomnia, my arch-nemesis, has struck again... *s... »



Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John was discharged from the hospital this morning with a reasonably clean bill of health, but is still on crutches. So although it's going to put a bit of a damper on what he can do and how much he can walk, at least he still gets to go. Lisa is staying here (as was always the plan) for some much needed recuperation. She's spent the last couple nights sleeping on a couch at the hospital to keep John company. And now that Tom is finally on his way, the tension and hysteria and anxiety are beginning to subside. It seems like traveling with Tom is almost as hectic (frantic?) as traveling with my dad. Must be genetic. I apologize in advance to my own eventual children.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker