« Home | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... » | On Friday night, there was a lock-in deal at my un... » | This is part of the reason for a trip to Fairfax: ... » | Advance Notice:I will be in the Fairfax area from ... »



The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missing two pieces :( What do you expect from Ebay though... Fortunately, they're both dark pieces and I think I can fake it well enough when I frame it up. Otherwise, puzzles rule. My new Simpsons puzzles should be arriving today I expect.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker