« Home | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... »



What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax again?? It's cold and rainy and I'm completely unprepared for it. Blech. Also, I'm running on maybe 1.5 hours of sleep between my bed, Marta, a moving walkway, and on the plane. So that's not helping matters any. I just need one good night's sleep though and everything will be fine.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker