« Home | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... » | Hot DAMN! There are a couple mistakes that Tommy a... » | More foreign hits news: I got a hit today from th... » | Happy and sad... I finished off The Dark Tower V ... »



Behold my geekiness!

Larger picture available here along with pics of Renoir's Luncheon of the Boating Party, the needlepoint my mom made me (I know it's slanty, I was trying to get rid of the glare), and the antique Moroccan rug my grandmother gave me for graduation. Mad bonus points to anyone who can name all the characters (proper name or species as appropriate) in the Star Trek puzzle. Hint: The copyright date is 1993.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker