« Home | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... » | In light of my previous post, I'd like to throw in... » | Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. You'd think she'd never... »



We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight. It was going to be a barbeque, but the weather put a damper on that. Instead we had a nice selection of snacks and some broiled chicken that Steph whipped together. It was me, Tommy, Steph, C. Webb, Matt, Caryn, Danny, some girl that Chris brought who's name I've already forgotten (like Chris, I'm good with faces, not names), and then a nice surprise of Meagan?(crap, I'm soooo bad with names) who now works at Chili's with Chris and was in MYF. Anyway, we just hung out and talked and listened to some music and had such a good time. I think it was exactly what I needed right now. And it looks like I'll be able to spend some more time with a few people this week as well. Fortunately, a lot of us are all in the same boat of being near graduation or recently graduated, and for the most part without any sort of long term permanent job. So at least it's not just me. Now if only the weather would warm up a bit everything would be going great here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker