« Home | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... » | Well, Tom and the kids are off to Europe. John wa... » | Shameless plug: check out the Uproar Stage on War... »



It's official: I have proof that I've graduated from college. My diploma showed up in the mail today. I haven't seen it myself yet since it's in Atlanta and I'm in Fairfax, but it's nice to know its there. However, since I am still jobless, I have decided that until that piece of paper starts pulling its weight and lands me a job, it doesn't deserve a frame. So it's going to sit in its sturdy cardboard tube until I have a job and can afford a $150 piece of wood and glass to store it in.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker