« Home | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... »



Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner still! And a respectable dinner no less, for six people, who all have different eating habits. Kristin and Caryn came to dinner tonight. Kristin can't eat wheat (glutten), Ben and Jess are vegetarians, and my mom's doing the low carb thing. Anyway, I made grilled chicken, linguini and a tomato sauce, peas, (my mom made salad), and I made my dessert of drop biscuits with red and black raspberries and whipped cream. Everyone said it was good and applauded my ability to prepare a meal. Hooray! So when Emily gets home and I have a fridge again I can actually make dinner for the two of us again. I can't wait! :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker