« Home | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... » | In other news, I've been reading Henry Rollins aga... » | The Star Trek: TNG puzzle I got off Ebay is missin... »



Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over at Tommy's today for a couple hours with Danny. Would have been more fun I think if we'd all had GBAs to co-op with, but we just tag-teamed the game with a single controller and had a good bit of fun. It's an interesting twist on the classic Zelda games but I don't know that I'd buy it now, having already played so much of it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker