« Home | Went to see Super Size Me tonight with Ben and Chr... » | I finally got around to watching the episode of In... » | Dear Adam,Thank you for responding to Electronics ... » | Yay for phone calls from Emily mere moments after ... » | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... »



It's so exciting to see Paul Hewitt attend GT's Super Regional baseball game against UGA. I love the spirit (most of) our school has in terms of sports, even when we're not having a great season. And Coach Hewitt is just such a stand-up guy, so of course he's at the game! Now we just need to beat dirty dirty Georgia (twice) so we can get to the College World Series. Go Jackets!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker