« Home | Good news! I'm domesticated enough to cook dinner... » | Also played the new Zelda: Four Swords game over a... » | Had dinner tonight with my mom, Ben and Jess at th... » | It's official: I have proof that I've graduated f... » | So Reagan finally died at 93. I guess all those p... » | We had a little box social over at Tommy's tonight... » | What the hell?! Why is it early spring in Fairfax... » | ST:TNG Puzzle Update: I found the two mising piec... » | Behold my geekiness!Larger picture available here ... » | There's a new Treephort video out. You can get it... »



Dear Adam,

Thank you for responding to Electronics Technician 04-18-0983. However, you did not meet the basic requirements for this position. Your interest in employment at the FBI is appreciated. Please continue to check our website www.fbijobs.com for future employment opportunities.

FBI Staffing Unit


So I'm not even qualified to be a technician (much less an engineer) at the FBI? Huh... Good thing I already knew that or I might be bummed about it. It was nice of them to respond though, most organizations I've dealt with so far don't even do that much.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker